Saturday, June 23, 2012

What's next?

I've almost made it through boot camp.  Home tomorrow.  Whew!  I have yet to format my 12 residency reviews of craft talks, panels, and classes, but I have a free hour and a half this afternoon before the graduation ceremony and reception, so that'll be the time to do it.  Still, I'm half sad about the 10 days being just about over.

This residency has been a good experience, and I think it's just the right length.  If it were another 5 days beyond today,  I don't think I'd make it.  I think probably that's true for a number of the faculty.  I don't think it's true for Marvin Bell, who I expect to go on forever.  He sits at lunch with other faculty and students and tells story after story--and laughs and laughs.  Isn't that fine?

Time for me to make a move.  I want to shower and scamble, get decent, and have eggs for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment